Announcing the WCK Sensory Readers Group
- Announcing: the WCK Sensory Readers Group.
- Latest from the WCK Blog: [latest posts]
- Hot in the Book Shop: Rennie, A. (2016) If You Don’t Want to Go to Sleep, Close Your Eyes.
- From Twitter, Facebook, + Pinterest: [latest posts]
- Seen in the Internet Archive: Sims, K. (1991) Primordial Dance.
- Heard on Spotify: Bogan, L. (2017) Poetry: In Their Own Voices.
#sundaymorning #sensoryreaders #amdrawing #sketchbook #doodle
Announcing the WCK Sensory Readers Group.
#sensoryprocessing #sensoryprocessingsensitivity #synesthesia #autism #sensorystories # stories #poetry
WHAT THE CHRYSANTHEMUM KNOWS invites you to check out the new Sensory Readers Group on Facebook, established in January of 2018. It is a closed group for members to speak freely about their experiences and curiosities about experiencing stories with more than eye sight.
Here there is no “normal” sensory processing. It comes in many forms and is celebrated as a glimpse into dimensional experience.
Do you/yours experience —
- extraordinary focus
- fierce imagination
- overlaps or unusal expressions of senses
- heightened sense of … ?
Then you have found a cozy nook with other sensory readers and writers to share work, give feedback, discuss published and in-process books, interpret poems, and share experiences with sensory reading. Extraordinary sensory processing is treated as a gift here, not a disorder.
Get started in the group by adding a note to the Intro Post:
Latest Posts from the WCK Blog:
Hot in the Book Shop:
|Tweets by @AutumnRennie|
Seen in the Internet Archive:
Heard on Spotify:
You can find my book on Amazon. >>> Sera is bored in the ancient village of Sleep. But, when a desperate deal gives her four fuzzy beans and far more than she bargains for, she discovers where personal responsibility lays in this stirring interpretation of a classic tale. You’ll chuckle and brush away a sneaky tear as you read If You Don’t Want to Go to Sleep, Close Your Eyes.